Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Ok thnx.
Will give that a try
Don't forget it runs CCW on the sbf's, when you move the wires around. If I'm not right on this, someone will come in and correct it for you. But, I am pretty sure ccw is correct. One of my tractors is an old 1952 Ford 8N tractor and you would not believe how many people on that forum complain about theirs not running right and no power and what a piece of junk they have....until they become informed that the dist. runs ccw and how to put the plug wires on it correctly in the right order...suddenly it is the greatest tractor on the planet....lol >:)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't forget it runs CCW on the sbf's, when you move the wires around. If I'm not right on this, someone will come in and correct it for you. But, I am pretty sure ccw is correct. One of my tractors is an old 1952 Ford 8N tractor and you would not believe how many people on that forum complain about theirs not running right and no power and what a piece of junk they have....until they become informed that the dist. runs ccw and how to put the plug wires on it correctly in the right order...suddenly it is the greatest tractor on the planet....lol >:)
Yes i know its counter clock wise for the 390 :)

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
You live in Alabama and own a tractor...astonished. :grin2:

Allen

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Got a new Kubota too! Down here the Real Man Card requires two tractors....and at least a couple of buried bodies....SSS works well down here. >:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts