Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
Good deal....now don't neglect the '68.....

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
That's an excellent color choice. I like see what it would look like with at 70 Boss hood/side stripe. Do you have any money left over for upgrades?

Last week, I got to sit in a 2010 GT. Great interior improvements, it was very comfortable.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. :yoho:

I like the fact that you can get a hood scoop, side scoops, side window slats and stripes as factory options on the 2010s. Looked at a black one with white stripes here decked out with those options and more....very tempting.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Frank65 said:
Congrats on the new car. I like the grabber blue.

Now I wish they would come up with some kind of treatment for that back end so I can buy one!
"treatment" you mean some sort of option?

The 2009 Saleens had a blacked out molded plastic panel that covered the back... and I think something like that would look great.

Blacked out tail panel + black rims would be badass.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
pcarlson said:
Frank65 said:
Congrats on the new car. I like the grabber blue.

Now I wish they would come up with some kind of treatment for that back end so I can buy one!
"treatment" you mean some sort of option?

The 2009 Saleens had a blacked out molded plastic panel that covered the back... and I think something like that would look great.

Blacked out tail panel + black rims would be badass.
Exactly. I would have thought SEMA would have been all over that. It detracts from what, in my opinion, is an otherwise perfect car.

I was thinking more like the way Shelby modified the back ends of the 67-68's.

On the other hand, it's growing on me...

·
Registered
365 Posts
I personally don't like the backup lights in between the tail lights. I wish they would have seperated them, but I guess that would cost too much money =/ I love everything else though!

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Frank65,

Im going to send you a private message if I can figure it out. Keep an eye out for it. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts