Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finaly got around to posting some pictures of the car. The website is under construction so the only pics are from 4 years ago. The car is completely stipped on the inside and outside right now, doing some rust repair and getting ready for paint. Ive also taken off the vynil top and plan on keeping it off. Also adding a hood scoop(more pics should be up soon so please check back). Im having a really hard time deciding on a paint color. I like the metalic green it is in the pics but id also like to try a dark blue metalic. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks

68CoupeSC's pony

·
Registered
1965 Coupe
2,754 Posts
Great looking 68! It reminds me of one my HS friend had back in '83. His was a triple black J-code coupe that, as the story goes, was originally ordered by a priest and it had to be all black and have no a/c.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Yeah, I loved my car during Highschool. I had to to put up with leaky cowls, leaky windshields, old drum brakes, no a/c, and all the other creature comforts that didnt start appearing in my car repair budget until my third year driving.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts