Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
I will be there....hope you dont mind me showing up even though my classic is back east in storage....

·
Registered
751 Posts
Well I got to BS'ing with some people and missed the pic this year. Darn it.

Gib

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
The late models are taking the show over. The vintage section/turnout seems to get smaller every year. I guess I am one of the "old guys" in one of the vintage stangs.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yeah it did seem that there was alot more late models than before. The classic section should have been in the same place it was the last couple years. I did not like the way the classics were laid out in the show. The different models all kind of ran together and it didnt look as organized as the other years I have been there.

Not as big of a showing overall as the last few years either. Especially considering this was the 25th anniversary.

Great seeing all your cars there though!

Gib

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The weather was beautiful! I agree not as big of a turnout but I still had a great time. It's always great seeing vintage Mustangs and Fords even some of the late model cars looked outstanding and most of them were tastefully done.

·
Registered
751 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I was there, although the only group picture I got in behind the bandstand had me with a JohnPro face over my own. That's OK...John is way better looking than I am.

As usual, good weather, good times, and great company. Worth every penny I spent getting there.

·
Registered
316 Posts
This is a great show.......Yes, I agree also that it seems to be more late model Stangs but everything else makes up for it.......Heck, once a year a show of this size for free is good in my book................

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
there were a lot of late fox's missing too, as I've just come from that scene. I think it's simply the economy...people cheesed out at spending the cash on the show...takes money not just to enter, but to prepare the vehicle too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts