Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to have a few detailed shots of a 1969 MCA concours trailered Gold 302 2V no air engine. Several angles of the entire engine compartment would be very helpful. I’d also like to see a survivor engine compartment from the same year. 1969 Windsor (Not a Boss) without AC. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the reply. I’m a member of MCA. I followed their rules for my original owner restoration. Going to take my car to my first MCA show this Spring. Wanted to compare my engine compartment to other similar Gold Concours engine compartments.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like to have a few detailed shots of a 1969 MCA concours trailered Gold 302 2V no air engine. Several angles of the entire engine compartment would be very helpful. I’d also like to see a survivor engine compartment from the same year. 1969 Windsor (Not a Boss) without AC. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
That would be wonderful to have pictures would be great. I’m working on my 69 Mach1 engine compartment there are some gray areas

·
Registered
74 Posts
If your going to show the car then you should also consider that your looking for examples built at the same plant and production period as your car. Plenty of differences between plants that year.

Also consider that if you only find one example and you copy it exactly you will be copying their mistakes along with the correct details. Few if any cars are restored perfectly correct in any area of the car.

Might consider looking for unrestored original cars from same plant and time as they are valuable resources and are not someones interpretation .

Also consider cars with other engines since the non-engine related details will be shared with your car if its same plant and time. Finishes, hardware, direction of hardware installation and so on types of details for example

Just thought I should mention those points

1 - 6 of 6 Posts