Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I just made a new homepage with pictures of my car. It would be cool if a couple of yous could check it out. After you look at the page, you can laugh at me because I wrecked it. haha, bonehead move here, but it is fixable have no fear. Also I wanted to say I saw a nice Mach 1 and a '71 vert today driving around town while I was working, both looked sweet. I have never seen them around town, I guess I am just happy to see the scenery. If my signature is messed up I am sorry, I tried to put my car in and I am not real sure if it will work.

thanks alot guys,
Kalen

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah. I am sorry. I guess if I want you to look at it, I should have given the link. Thanks alot for finding it for me, it totally slipped my mind.

Thanks again,
Kalen

·
Registered
657 Posts
Looks like ya got a good start. And you were very lucky to see a 71 vert, cause everyone knows how gahgeous they are!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Tried to find your pictures but the link wasn't working at the time. Too bad about you car. I hit a deer. I feel your pain. Repairs are going well though. It'll be a nice car again next summer with new paint.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
That a real oucher to the stang. Hope you have it fixed soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts