Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some pictures of my Sprotsroof, it suprised me what a little wax and 20 feet do :D :D.

I plan on the start of taking it apart in a few weeks or longer if I have to keep spending $$ on tiggermom's car :: ::

The plans are a 9" rear end, a new trany ( not shure what maby B&M) and boring and stroking the motor. Thinking about shaving the out side :: ::.

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No we will take the vert and I'm going to drive the pick up. I can pick up spare parts falling of the ponys along the way ;) :: :: ::

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just kidding on the last post, we are looking so forward to the MITM, it will be fun to get the vert on the road, and playing golf with johnpro is going to be a gas :: :D :: ::

Thanks for the complements on the sprots roof, Its a little ruff but thats what I wanted was a project, happy, happy!!

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, meeting you and your SWMBO and you two boys was cool :: ::

·
Registered
655 Posts
That looks pretty sweet!!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I haven't had the time to follow the forum as closely as usual lately and didn't even know you had gotten yourself a stang!! Congrats, I hope to have a 70' sportroof someday too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts