Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Love this guy....! I can watch his video’s all day long...Wonder what it would be like to be a passenger?..!!!

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
I can't see the video from where I am. Is it Bob Hill? I ask because I met a local old-timer named Bob Hill who used to race his Shelby in the Hill Climb. He came in second in his last race. He did some work on my Mach 1. He replaced a roof pillar and installed a quarter panel patch. I dropped off my car and two hours later he called and said, "Your car's ready". Boy was I bummed when he retired!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
He calls the car the Hoonicorn. It’s been through a few iterations at this point. It started as a real 65 coup that was nearly gone. They only used the main shell, the rest is purpose built but he wanted it to be as classic Mustang as he could make it.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I can't see the video from where I am. Is it Bob Hill? I ask because I met a local old-timer named Bob Hill who used to race his 66 Shelby in the Hill Climb. He came in second in his last race. He did some work on my Mach 1. He replaced a roof pillar and installed a quarter panel patch. I dropped off my car and two hours later he called and said, "You're car's ready". Boy was I bummed when he retired!
It’s Ken Block of Gymkhana fame. He‘s not a regular hill climber, he’s the urban drifting guy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts