Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had just fininshed the thread below concerning the history of the Playmate Mustangs. I decided it was time for a cool one and headed for the frig in the garage. As I stood, beer in hand, looking down the street, you won't believe what pulls up.

Now, although my bio doesn't say it, beer, Mustangs and women are certainly worth mentioning from time to time. And if you happen to be sipping a beer and a Playmate Pink Mustang rolls into your view, it might look like [color:purple]this</font color=purple>.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
"Bozze ,cars , shelias " /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Sure you're not from OZE ??

We could be very good friends . Great minds think alike .

Fools seldom differ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that you can't type P I S S in here ??

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Some guys go just a little too far with their die-cast collections! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Do you have the purple Bug too? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
tee hee...... ive got one of those on my shelf still in the box :0).. right beside a blue fox body convert barbie mustang...... yeah got into all kinds of trouble with the 8 year old daughter for that one lol

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah. Know what you mean. My 9 year old daughter couldn't figure out what I was doing with her stuff. But she thought is was funny I was putting her car on the web.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Thanks, now my 3 year old "has to" have one. Another trip to toys-R-us.

·
Premium Member
1965 Coupe
2,743 Posts
Are you saying the promotion has been re-introduced, or did they say theirs was a special order? Also, are you the real 'Malibu Ken'....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts