Vintage Mustang Forums banner

PNW Cars/Parts For Sale

47K views 125 replies 29 participants last post by  c6fastback 
#1 · (Edited)
1) You MUST live in the PNW to post in this thread.
2) Please include year, model, etc in your post.
3) Absolutely NO eBay auctions here
4) When you make a sale, please consider making a donation to VMF.

If you sell an item, please edit the ad to read "SOLD".

#2 ·
For Sale 69 fastback mach 1 clone, Shaker, 351C (not orig motor), 4V, auto, #3 valve is burnt runs ruff but still runs and drive(would bring a trailer).Wood grain door panels /dash/console,passenger clock. Oregon title, folddown, center console, manual brakes, ps, Front/rear spoiler, rear window louver, 70 bolt in door glass. A good 20 footer, paint has some chips, magnums, nice stereo system. Taking it to the Patterson Winery car show on my trailer . Will have for sale signs in it. If you would like to see pictures email direct hmc@eotnet.net $18,500.00

Troy

#3 · (Edited)
Chrome 100 amp externally regulated alternator ...NEW ..$110 or trades ????????

Non chrome 60 amp self regulating 1 wire alternator .. early case ...NEW ..$85

#4 · (Edited)
Brand new SBF mini starters . Automatic or manual transmission avail . Includes solenoid/starter wire ...

$90 or offers / trades ??

MANUAL TRANS

AUTOMATIC TRANS OR MANUAL WITH T5 CONVERSION .......worked for MrFreeze

#6 ·
66 highly optioned coupe and rare accessories

Due to unforseen layoff I must sell my newly aquired barn find .Just pulled out of storage of several years .Here we have the harder to find California production 1966 Mustang with the original smog equipment still intact and functioning.

This 200 CID I-6 with auto trans, . She needs a new paint job, The undercarriage looks completely free of rust.I did not see rust anywhere in the cowl or around the window edges. Still has good acceleration, transmission works great,, power steering and AC works as they should.I found and bought in Tigard OR drove it home to Tacoma with 0 issues and have drove it several times since to local car shows.

When it comes to options, this car basically had them all!! Power steering, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning, 2-Speed Wiper/Washer, Seat Belts, Cruise Control, Vintage AM/FM Mono Radio, and over 30 other original dealer/factory accessories.
These are all factory/dealer parts

Cruise control
Throttle control
Rotunda engine gauge cluster
Spinner wheel covers set of four
Rotunda fog lamp kit
Compass
Rotunda fender mounted turn indicator
Spotlight
Exterior headlamp warning buzzer
Park brake light
Hazard warning assembly
Trunk compartment light
Rotunda door safety locks
Automatic headlight dimmer
AC unit

These are all the parts I have removed since purchase
all options seen in pics that are not listed here are still on car

Removed-Rear window defroster
Removed-Rear speaker assembly
Removed-Reverberator sound system
Removed-Rotunda head rest kit
Removed-Vanity mirror
Removed-Tissue dispenser
Removed-Illuminated grille medallion
Removed-Rotunda cigarette lite-lighter
Removed-Rotunda license plate frames
Removed-Rotunda washer bottle with bracket
Removed-Rotunda portable utility light
Removed-Am-Fm radio
Removed-Whinnie horn
Removed-Rally-Pac
Removed -Remote trunk release
Removed-Rear armrests

The selling price reflects the rarity of many of the options and is not based on the value of the car itself but rather the car and options . I am selling the car as is without the removed options for $8500.00 and if you want the options I have removed included minus the Rally -Pac which I am keeping then I will sell for $11000.00.I am also willing to take off even more options if you would like and adjust the price accordingly.The Car is Located in Tacoma WA.You can contact me directly at stewd@comcast.net

Footnote:I will be selling the removed options once car is sold if the current buyer does not want to purchase them I will also at that time liquidate all my
options that I have acquired over the years duplicates of all options listed wether on the car or not I have duplicates of every option listed plus more many being NOS.I hope to list these after the first of the year.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

#13 ·
Rare 65-66 Mustang factory /dealer option parts package deal

C6AZ-65432A00-A Remote control trunk release
C4AZ-9B742-A Throttle control
C6AZ-18397-A Rear window defroster
C4AZ-18875-B Rear speaker assembly
C6AZ-18875-A Reverberator sound system
C5RZ-19B532-A Rotunda fog lamp kit
C6AZ-62612A18-A Rotunda head rest kit- Aqua
C6AZ-17A679-A Vanity mirror
C3RZ-19A549-A Tissue dispenser
C6ZZ-8B366-A Illuminated grille medallion
C2RZ-15072-A Rotunda cigarette lite-lighter
C6AZ-15A700-A Rotunda portable utility light
C3RY-19950-A Rotunda washer bottle with bracket
C6ZZ-6531600 Rear seat arm rest with ash tray
Vintage Mustang Am-Fm radio
Rubber horse head front bumper guards
Rubber horse shoe rear bumper guards

Package deal $3500.00 takes all .Will consider selling parts seperately but prefer to sell as package

You can contact me @:doug-stewart@comcast.net

#14 · (Edited)
PM sent ..will put my email in ad as things are too busy sometimes .

Mike mlsoltman@aol.com

Still have some starters left

Also have a ton of H4 headlight bulbs in 55/60w and 90/100w . These are made in Japan and not Chinese junk.

#16 · (Edited)
It's a new year, and time to clean the garage. See if I have anything you want, all this cool stuff needs a new home (I have pix of everything, ask if you want to see them):

Set of KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, about 20k miles. $184 in the current NPD catalog. Yours for $60.

Ford C5AE-9245-M 4-barrel intake manifold for 289/302, casting date 4L30, slight cosmetic damage near T-stat mounting, fixable w/ JB Weld or similar. $20.

Edelbrock model 2121 Performer 289 intake. Used about 40k miles. Excellent shape, mostly painted blue. New in Summit catalog for $180. Yours for $50.

Edelbrock model 2122 Performer Plus camshaft, also used about 40k miles. Excellent shape, motor ran strong with this cam. I modified a couple of the lifters for degreeing my new cam (C90E) and threw the rest away like a dummy, sorry. You can have it for $20, but you'll have to buy new lifters. FYI, this has a bit too much lift for stock valve springs.

Original 289 valve covers for late '66 and '67 289. Decent shape. Have oil cap, but no PCV grommet. Need cleaning and painting. $20.

If you're a late model guy, I have the SCT Bama tuner I got for my 2005 GT. Traded the car for a BMW, kept the tuner since the dealer didn't care. Has 87, 89, and 92 octane tunes. Made for a 2005 4.6L 3V V8 with automatic. Info card says for 2005-2009 model years. Got one of these cars? Here is some cheap horsepower. Sells for $380 in the American Muscle catalog, yours for $100. SOLD

There's no way you can live without at least one of these items. PM me if interested. I am in the Seattle/Lynnwood/Everett area.

MrFreeze

#18 ·
Probably a fairly modest one.

I ran this when my fastback still had a C4, so I'm pretty sure there is a port for the modulator. I have a pic at home I can post later.

MrFreeze

#19 · (Edited)
Sorry for the quality, iPhone pic on my way out the door this morning...lots of vacuum ports, as you can see.

MrFreeze

UPDATE: INTAKE IS SOLD 01/10/14

Attachments

#31 ·
Summore:

4ea15 X 6 Magum (I think) wheels & tires. One wheel has paint bubbling around a lug hole. Tires are 70ish % tread.
$500. Yes, I can send better pics.

Edit.
I took a closer look at these W/Ts. The tires are 205 X 70 X 14 and were manufactured before 2000 but have no checking or cracking, The wheels are 14 X 6. In retrospect, $300 seems like a better price.

#23 · (Edited)
Hey VMF,

VA Hose kit sold to rangerdoc!

March Power steering pulley - Brand new, only took it out of the box to stare at
Serpentine
Black Powder coat
MCH-630-08 Ford 5.0 pump 79-93

$45 shipped ($80 on Summit)

March Power steering bracket 302/5.0 - Brand new
uses oem ford pump
Black powder coat (picture just for reference)
Complete with hardware
MCH-30038-08

$80 shipped ($135 on Summit)

Package price available for both items

I live near Sumas WA and can ship from there to save time.

Attachments

#24 · (Edited)
Hey, would you mind shipping the a/c parts to 66503? Even though I don't live in the PNW I'm still a legal resident! Even have YOM plates on my '69...is that good enough? :)

#26 ·
Back at ya!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.