Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Summore:

4ea15 X 6 Magum (I think) wheels & tires. One wheel has paint bubbling around a lug hole. Tires are 70ish % tread.
$500. Yes, I can send better pics.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey VMF,

VA Hose kit sold to rangerdoc!

March Power steering pulley - Brand new, only took it out of the box to stare at
Serpentine
Black Powder coat
MCH-630-08 Ford 5.0 pump 79-93

$45 shipped ($80 on Summit)

March Power steering bracket 302/5.0 - Brand new
uses oem ford pump
Black powder coat (picture just for reference)
Complete with hardware
MCH-30038-08

$80 shipped ($135 on Summit)

Package price available for both items

I live near Sumas WA and can ship from there to save time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hey, would you mind shipping the a/c parts to 66503? Even though I don't live in the PNW I'm still a legal resident! Even have YOM plates on my '69...is that good enough? :)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Back at ya!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Anyone need a decent complete 289. I know little about its history, but looks stock cept for the valve covers. It has a lumpy idle (non-stock cam?), a 4150 Holley with 10 miles on it, and makes decent power. It ran good when I put it up on blocks bout 3 months back.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Summore:

4ea15 X 6 Magum (I think) wheels & tires. One wheel has paint bubbling around a lug hole. Tires are 70ish % tread.
$500. Yes, I can send better pics.

Edit.
I took a closer look at these W/Ts. The tires are 205 X 70 X 14 and were manufactured before 2000 but have no checking or cracking, The wheels are 14 X 6. In retrospect, $300 seems like a better price.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
If you're going to the Portland swap meet, drop by. I'm close to the Expo Center and a hell of a lot easier to get to. PM if you want directions.
Yes, I do have some parts F/S and you can get out of the rain.:)

It took me 45 minutes to get parked (10 bucks) at the meet yesterday and I was miles from the Expo building....never got in there. Bring a bike.
What a CF.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Spintech Mufflers

Selling a set of Spintech Streetsman 3333 mufflers. 2.5 inch with an offset inlet and a centered outlet.

I ended up swapping them out for some quieter mufflers. They have maybe 100 miles on them and are still in perfect shape. $100 for both sound fair?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
50% off of the prices listed above.
Tires/wheels, springs. yada.....AND I'm negotiable
I really need to free up some space in my shop.

All parts sold

·
Registered
699 Posts
Performance Coatings gift certificate

I have a $100 gift certificate from Performance Coatings in Auburn. If someone can use it, I'll sell it to you for $50. Let me know.

performance

21 - 40 of 115 Posts