Vintage Mustang Forums banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Semi-complete factory A/C for 67/8 Mustang.
Only willing to sell complete unless you really beat me up about individual pieces.
Trade for firewall pad? -- let's talk

All a/c vacuum parts hold vacuum, including can and htr valve.
All parts dirty and non-concours
Would require a complete heater/evap flush and box rebuild

Under dash:
* Triple cable (all plastic intact)
* Heater valve with bracket
* Vacuum canister w/small gasket and attaching nuts
* Firewall "P" gasket (Ford)
* Firewall double hole gasket
* Two original firewall "P" plates
* Single piece defroster duct
* Under dash relay circuit breaker and Central Distribution Duct Assembly (behind center vent)
* Fan box date coded H706
* 68 style dogleg heat/evap box with all working vacuum pots
* Colored vacuum lines

Compressor attach:
I have no engine/compressor attachment parts and I'm unwilling to search my stores for them. They are easy to find from other sources, however.

Interior:
* 67 Standard Heater Control, Stainless
* 67 A/C Heater Control, Camera, switch has leads cut off, no 90

* 67 A/C Heater Control, Stainless, w/switch, ball and plastic 90
* 67 A/C Pax vent, Stainless, w/ball and plastic 90
* 67 A/C Center vent, 67 camera (could be converted to stainless
* 2 68 Camera Case Pax plates w/spring (without eyeball inserts) C8ZA-12C784
* Additional plastic 90s

Pics will be here (give me a bit):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/37663783711/in/album-72157687001816391/

Best to email me at bossbill (the at sign) comcast dot net.

·
Registered
6 Posts
1965 Mustang Coupe - Portland

Straight 6 200 3 Speed Manual
Interior is all original and in great shape, floor pans look great, engine has been rebuilt and runs well. Driveable with no repairs needed and a perfect template for someone who has the cash to do a custom upgrade or just have a nice looking classic car to drive around town. Plates and registration are up to date and I have the title.

Here is all the work I had done on it:

Breaks re-done, clutch replaced, replaced tires, added original hubcaps, new battery, new lettering on the hood, new mustang emblem on the grill, new gas cap, new bumperettes. Had some body work done on it and a fresh coat of the original paint color.

Asking $10,500
Text or call Scott 951-202-8318
Cash only, no trades, serious inquiries only.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
15 x 7 styled steel wheel & RWL tires - $400

Selling a set of 4 wheels and tires from my '66 Mustang Fastback. These are 15 x 7 styled steel wheel copies with red Mustang inserts and lug nuts. Tires are BFG Radial TAs, size 225/60R15 with raised white letters. This size looks awesome on an early Mustang, but can be a tight fit. I had to add more negative camber (-1 deg each side) to the front wheels to tuck them inside the fenders (but my car has the Shelby drop and GT springs, so a bit lower than normal to start with). Had them on my car since approx. 2005. Driven about 10k miles in that time. Always garaged, never saw rain. Won many trophies at car shows with these wheels. Nice, but not perfect. '65 style without the trim ring, but appropriate for '65-'66 and would look great on '67 if you changed to blue center caps. Not interested in shipping - I'm in north Seattle, bring $400 and come and get 'em.

Can email more pics if desired...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Wheels are sold...

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
That was quick . Was tempted, but didn't need the tires .

101 - 115 of 115 Posts