Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay PNW VMFers, use this thread to place ads for parts you are looking for locally.

Please include a part description, year, model, etc in your reply.

If you find your item, please edit the ad with "Got it", "Nevermind" or whatever.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I'm semi looking (it's not at the top of my priorty list) for an 8 inch pumkin with a 3.70 to 4.11 gear set......an LSD would be a bonus. If you have the part, I have the cash .

·
Registered
900 Posts
WTB 65-66 vert Clean cars only -

looking for a friend for a Clean 65-66 vert-- any engine code any color--

my only concern is the condition of the chassis-- no rust buckets - no "every panels been replaced"

ideal car would be a roller 302- AOD-- disc brakes- PS - just a nice reliable driver-- atomic efi or fast thats a bonus..

i dont expect to find that so would take a 6 cyl auto and build what he wants..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi, I am in need of the metal piece that is spot welded to the top of the dash that supports the dash pad for a 65/66 mustang.

I also am looking for both doors, don't care about damage or other condition except the lower front corner of the inner door shell cannot have rust ( the area right under the lower hinge) Need to make patch panels for my doors, the media blaster discovered some real thin metal, lol.

Thanks, SOF
I am in Spokane.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey VMF,

Looking for the weatherstrip channels for a 67-68 Fastback, they go below the drip rail molding to seal the window to the door frame

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I'm semi looking (it's not at the top of my priorty list) for an 8 inch pumkin with a 3.70 to 4.11 gear set......an LSD would be a bonus. If you have the part, I have the cash .
The need for a 4.11, 8 inch rear end is rising towards the top of my priority list.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'm picking up a new project and could use a set of (4) cheap 5 lug wheels/tires for a 65 to make it a better roller. The current tread is toast and I'd like to be able to move it around easier during restoration. I'm in the Seattle area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need 65/6 stock fenders and hood in good condish. Vancouver, WA area.

And, if anyone is looking, I have a stock 66 instrument cluster I no longer need, everything worked.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Looking for an original radiator for a 67 289 AT AC - part C7ZE-8005-U2

This is for a San Jose built car, with W-MO stamped in the top tank. Dearborn and Metuchen built cars used a different supplier.

I know I'm taking somewhat of a liberty here given my location, but finding San Jose specific parts here in the Midwest has proven to be impossible, so I figured this would be my best bet.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi, I am looking for a good driver side door for 1968 Mustang Coupe - with Standard Interior. Must be in good shape, dent and rust free. Only original factory doors, no after market or repro please. I live in Seattle and willing to travel within 250 radius.

Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts