Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi, I am looking for a good driver side door for 1968 Mustang Coupe - with Standard Interior. Must be in good shape, dent and rust free. Only original factory doors, no after market or repro please. I live in Seattle and willing to travel within 250 radius.

Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks.
Found one. Thank you.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Starting to collect everything EVER-Y-THING I need for a C4 to T5 swap behind my 289. Might have the driveshaft, but looking for everything else. Must be new or nearly new, as this is going in a track car. TIA!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sparky, I have a speedo cable from Modern Drivelines. I went with a GPS speedo and don't need it. The only issue I can think of is this was going to be a 4cyl T5. Not sure if it makes a difference but it's all yours if you want it.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Sparky, I have a speedo cable from Modern Drivelines. I went with a GPS speedo and don't need it. The only issue I can think of is this was going to be a 4cyl T5. Not sure if it makes a difference but it's all yours if you want it.
Thanks, but don't you re-use the original one (mine's new :-/), and just replace the speedo gear at the trans?

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Can't believe I actually want one of these after all of these years- I need a small bolt pattern/2.77 3-sp bellhousing for my '65.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looking for a stock OEM type oil pan for a 302
rear view and passenger side mirror for a 68 coupe

·
Registered
856 Posts
Looking for a stock OEM type oil pan for a 302
rear view and passenger side mirror for a 68 coupe
Dusten - I think I still have a spare oil pan for Sparky. Yours if you want it. I believe it should fit a 302?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dusten - I think I still have a spare oil pan for Sparky. Yours if you want it. I believe it should fit a 302?
Liz, sorry for the late reply. It will fit, scott drake lists 1 pan for all the v8 motors. I'll shoot you a text this week and see if can't meet up.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Liz, sorry for the late reply. It will fit, scott drake lists 1 pan for all the v8 motors. I'll shoot you a text this week and see if can't meet up.
No worries. I have to find it in the shop lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need of a driver side door window for a convertible with the green tinted glass. I have a clear glass window to exchange if needed.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
I have one for a 67, but without a location, or make/model/year, you aren't helping yourself.
Ok, so I looked in your profile and it appears you want one for your 67?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts