Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sanctity of the PNW Quality Post Olympic Games have been soiled! :pissed:
Verndog has been found guilty of orchestrating a points buying racket!

For their involvement in this despicable act, he and 4280 are hereby disqualified from the games and banned from any future ones (eventhough there won't be any more).

Sentencing
Verndog, for masterminding this plot you are hereby permanently busted down to the rank of "Newbie".

4280, for aiding and abetting this villan you are also busted down to "Newbie". However, it will be purposely misspelled "Noobie" so you'll understand. ;)

The Results: Winner/Losers
Surprise! The points never mattered anyway, shocking I know. :rolleyes:
It's my stupid game and so I have randomly chosen the winner and loser.

The Winner (or loser, depending on how you look at it)
70rcodevert with 23 points, is hereby awarded the title of "Jonesy" 'cause that's what we call him anyway! :highfive:

The Loser (or winner, depending on how you look at it)
mustangdan65 with 15 points, is hereby punished/awarded with the title of "Shocker". This is a very special title who's meaning is multifaceted. I hope you like it. :)

This concludes the first (and last) PNW Quality Post Olympics.
I hope you've found it as pointless and moronic as I have. Afterall, that's how it was intended to be! :lol:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Verndog, for masterminding this plot you are hereby permanently busted down to the rank of "Newbie".
WTH!!! :wall:

Not FAIR! :pissed:
You of all people should be awarding points for such a scandle. I brings dignity back to south Wa. state, shows will and desire to fight back when your down, and best of all got my a$$ out of the cellar. Your consistancy in judging changes like a SWMBO that just discovered the REAL annual spendings on a vintage car. :no:

Banned from the games...heh heh....I think not....and "Newbie"???.....sucks to your asmar piggles. :p

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
SHOCKER is because you was seen with your pants down
Oh sure, now that game time is over, you willingly make these posts again....where were you when I needed you most? I had to pay to get one, then got busted down to private for the scandle....AND out $20.00 :no: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,125 Posts
WTF! I get busted down to NOOBIE ? along with you for blindsiding Bri and Exchevman. What do you mean where was I when you needed me most. Damn lost my title and never received any money.This day suck big time. :chainsaw: :naive:

Troy ::

·
Registered
963 Posts
The Winner (or loser, depending on how you look at it)
70rcodevert with 23 points, is hereby awarded the title of "Jonesy" 'cause that's what we call him anyway! :highfive:
Wow!!!!!!! the winner.........uh.........loser......uh..........well, That's great. I guess I just figured if I could break out with a quality post from the gate, then quite wile I was ahead. ::.

"Jonesy" Works!!! :highfive:

Newbie For LIFE.......... Ouch!!! :horror: :rofl:

The Shocker.....well only when shacking hands :horror: :joker:

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Noobie, Noobie, Noobie......

:rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
you don't think Bri can be bought, or if necessary bribed?
I think it depends more on WHO YOU ARE, than the amount of money involved. :shocked2:

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
how much $$$ are we talking about here?
I really don't think he'd cough up that much to you! :naive:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Well....you thought wrong. :lol:

As far as how much.....since the point system was on a sliding scale....and I slid clear to hell, I think I will excersise "the blackmail option" first. ::

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Watch it Kevin, look What Bob stuck on me :shocked2:.

:sick:

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Excellent point, "Mist Boy" is also a Dooley special.
You're really better off just sending me cash. ;)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I think SHOCKER is because you was seen with your pants down. :lol: We are not laughing with you but at you.Small fry. :rofl:

Troy :joker: We at least Oregon won.Congrat's Brian J :highfive:
Troy, Small penis jokes are way over rated. Now, we all know you have no penis cause your wife keeps it in her purse....... Remember the fence? :rofl: :joker: :lol: :peeping:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts