·
Registered
471 Posts
you gave the time but no location, Where is it? ::

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Factoria area, restaurant TBD. We tried it in Southcenter on the request of several southsiders, not ONE of which showed up! So, back to Factoria.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
It's not in your date range, but a weekend would work best for me. Say 9/26? If it's on a week day, I'm out.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
I think we tried that on a Holiday weekend though.
Anyway, Monday, Tuesday and Friday are looking okay for me at this point.

-Bri-

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
I'm open for whatever day works ::

Hey Britton................. need a ride ::

·
Registered
471 Posts
Where is factoria? I'm in the SE part of the state so i don't know other areas to well. ::

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Intersection of I-90 and I-405 near Seattle. That's a heck of a long way for lunch on a weekday, but if you want to, you're more than welcome.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Little far for me to travel just for lunch I'd probably have my fill of snacks on the way. LOL. Unless I rode my goldwing. But still a long trip. ::

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a bunch of BS. ;) ( In my best southern accent ) With the MITM Cancelled us Southern boys ( Oregonians ) are being left out of all the get-togethers. Could it be time for the south to rise up!!!!! ::To stand alone!!!!!!! To form our own union!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could call it the CWCVFM. Thats the Central west coast VFM. BoB are ya out there. :: These Emerald city Yankees ain't lettin us get in on the fun. Come on CWCVFM sound off and let them Yankees have it :: :p Troy, a little help here ????
Ding Ding

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Son, don't never.... but never... call ME a Yankee!!!!

·
Registered
963 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOO :: Now were gettin some were!!!! Let him have it boys!!!!!! LOL I take it you have relocated from the south???

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
I take it you have relocated from the south???
::...lucky us....

;) :: :: ::

·
Registered
963 Posts
Oh............And by the way, the Braves SUCK :: and i love to break old Radio Vacuum tubes :p LOL

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You probably enjoy shopping at Macy's, and wouldn't know a crawfish from a crabcake.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Friday works good for me. ::

·
Registered
963 Posts
Ok...Ok ....you reeeeeeeally cut men deep with that one!!!!!!!!! :( I take it all back. I was pretty board yesterday and was just lookin to start up some fun. Ya'll have a good lunch and
i hope to meat you soon.

P.S. I Love Crawfish..... I boil them in Pickle Brine....not much on Crab Cakes

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Trust me Brian....pretty rare to get "one up" on Steve.... :eek: :: :: ::

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Tuesday or Friday is better for me. Otherwise I've got meetings.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts