Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brian, please pin this to the top. Thanks.

Reservations are made for Sunday, 19 September. Noon until.... at Stan Hedwall Park in Chehalis, Wa. (I-5 exit 76).

I have reserved a covered kitchen (section 3) that holds at least 40 people and ALCOHOL is ALLOWED :)! Lunch will be potluck so bring your favorite dish and beverage (I'm going to contact local vendors so they can stock up on Redbull :D). I will bring my gas barbeque for anyone that wants to use it.

Stan Hedwall Park is located just west of exit 76 in Chehalis. It is a large, open park with plenty of things for the kids to do and is located on the Chehalis River so if the weather is still warm, you can swim.

Bring your 'stang or at least pictures so we can ooh and aah. :: ::

Please post here if you will make it or not.

Steve

http://chezdajez.mypicgallery.com/stevesmach1/my-72-mach-1.jpg
My 72 Mach 1 Q Code

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just as with any long-term plans, this is subject to change, but currently...i'm in :D

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
I cannot make it. My wife is having surgery on the 15th and I'll need to be home. Have fun!

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
I'm planning on it (vehicle subject to rain).

We should also probably get a headcount for a potluck meal.

I'm planning on four (two adults, two kids)

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
I cannot make it. My wife is having surgery on the 15th and I'll need to be home. Have fun!
Nothing major, I hope? (Although no surgery is minor, of course)

·
Registered
89 Posts
My wife and I will be there, we will drive our black 01 since the 67 is almost completely gutted now.

Hey could you find out if they allow dogs? If it's nice we may bring our golden retriever with us also.

Put me down to bring the following:

12 can's of Red Bull
12 bottles of Fat Tire - or possibly Black Butte Porter
2 big bags of chips
and I'll have the wife make some sort of salad.

Hows that sound :D

-O67M

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
It's fairly significant surgery, but it is elective.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
OK, but nonetheless, I hope everything goes smoothly!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bring the dog! Lots of area for them to run and I believe they have an area marked off for pooping.

Steve

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
DO we have a critical mass for this? Now 71resto DOESN'T want to have it at all.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I guess I responded to my own post about canning this idea (for lack of interest) for this year, and then this pops up--OOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS! ::
So, count my wife and I in for the day & we can bring some type of desert as well. Unfortunately, no mustang to drive but will bring pictures of the rustbucket to share.
Hope to see more folks signing up so we can put faces to names!! ::

·
Registered
963 Posts
Sounds like a good way to get the family out of the house. I'll try to make it if weather permits. Family of five, will Bring the wife's pasta salad.

Hey Steve D. Can we park the car's close to the picnic area so we can ow :: :: and ah :D :D over them. Maybe get permission to park on the grass (now no lawn jobs boys) instead of the parking lot? Could you ask????

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Parking is within 100 feet of the kitchen and direct line of sight. Access to grassy areas are blocked by logs but not sure if we can get around them. I should run over there a take couple of pictures. I'll do that this weekend.

Steve

My 72 Mach 1 Q Code

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll provide the hamburgers and hotdogs with the fixings.

Steve

My 72 Mach 1 Q Code

·
Registered
865 Posts
I'm in, but not sure about the rest of the family. My daughter may have dance team try-outs that weekend. No clue as to what I will bring!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ok, it looks like there will be a few salads so instead i'll take charge of refreshements, pop, beer, juice & some redbull & chips/snacks...hows that sound with everyone?

What kinda beer you guys drink? I'm more for the dark stuff, Guiness, Black Butte Porter ect...

Basically i'll help with whatever is needed.

O67M

1 - 20 of 33 Posts