Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they have a catalog, or a website?? I've seen this company a lot on this board, and I'd like to check them out!! Thanks!!

65 coupe 302
(rebuilding a 351W)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Just tried www.ponderosamustang.com & recieved an Out of Service message.Matt frequents the forum regularly so he's sure to help you out.Excellent service when he sent me some parts.
Greg

Never go into a Battle of Wits Unarmed!

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1589603&a=12101731&p=43846223.jpg
Regards From the Great South Land.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Never ordered from Matt (Ponderosa Mustang), but talked with him once about a Goodmark hood. He told me straight up not to order from him as shipping would kill me from Florida to California. I really appreciated the honesty and his "looking out for the customer" ... things you don't see much of anymore. I'd order from him in a heart beat (as long as it's not a hood *LOL*).

If you always do what you've always done,
You'll always get what you've always got

http://www.classic-mustang.net/johnpro

·
Registered
230 Posts
Have had good luck with ponderosamustang. Honest Guy. Ordered various sheet metal and products and delivers what he says.

1969 Coupe
1965 Fastback (Project)

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
I have visited with Matt of Ponderosa mustang at a few shows, and bought a bunch of parts from him in Pensacola. He's a good guy. His parts are good quality (majority Scott Drake) and prices are very good as well.
His card lists his email as: [email protected]
His telephone number is: 1-888-567-FORD or (850) 857-1084
Just an example: he was selling the rubber gas filler neck connections for $5 where another vendor had them at $9. I checked the Drake wholesale catalog, and wholesale price is about $4.50. Not a bad deal.
Recommended Vendor - Dickson

1965 GT fastback
There's a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts