Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Ponies & Snakes III We've got at least 125 Mustangs! Newark CA

726 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  aslan 
#1 ·
Had our final meeting tonight, stuffed all the good bags and finished the registration packets. The T shirts are awesome. Hope to see a lot of VMFers there. Remember a groups pic at the BAMA booth at high noon.
Stan

#3 ·
Keep the coffee hot. I've been working on a major computer project at work this week that I'll be installing Saturday night. This means if all goes well, I'll be getting to bed at 1:30 am and have to get up at 6:00 am to meet with the others for the drive down. I'll be a tired puppy when I arrive :(

#4 ·
John, I'll save you Crispy Creme!
Stan

G
#5 ·
You'll have Krispies????? :)

I was just about to go to bed tonight when I though I'd check the windows and doors once more. Of course I checked the '67 also. I cleaned it all up and polished it today for tomorrow's show. Set my alarm clock and everything. Well while checking the '67 I just browsed the BAMA show pamphlet again......opps....the show is Sunday. Dang if it wouldn't have been a DOOFUS if I showed up early Saturday morning. :: ::

#11 ·
Mark
The last 2 shows we did the cars started lining up about 7:30-8. The official start time is 10. See you tomorrow morning!
Stan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.