Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
That tuneau cover is hideous! Nice pics though!

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
Thanks Mike for coming and the pics. On behalf of all the BAMA members, I'd like to thank you and those (especially from NorCal VMF!!) for attending our display. We had a great time because their are some great people and beautiful cars.
Stan

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
Hey Michael
It was nice meeting you. I do wish you had take more pics!!! LOL Thanks for posting them. Kent K also took a lot of pics. I had a great time yesterday and hope you did too.
Stan

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Man, I wanted to go, but the Acey-Deucy marathon at Juanpro's went pretty long, and after the drive home I crashed for 10 hours or so. I wanted to see that '68 GT500KR again, glad to see it's still around. Next year. . .

Going to Sears Point Labor Day weekend?

Robert

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
tanneua (sp?) cover interesting on the '65 vert
PonyDoc of "The Great American Pony Drive" Fame has one for his 65 vert. It looks good as long as the top is down but a real bear when the top has to go up ::

Good pictures.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
you may find the tanneua (sp?) cover interesting on the '65 vert.
Interesting wouldn't exactly be the adjective that I used to describe it, but I'll play nice, since the owner obviously thinks it looks good on there. ::

I'm sorry I missed the show. I'd planned to drive down just to visit, but ended up getting paged from work and having to work for a couple hours in the morning after the Poker Night went on until nearly 2:00 am.

Next year, hopefully I'll be there in the sportsroof, as BAMA does a great job with that show and I love the location there in Danville.

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Took my daughter and wife there yesterday. It was our first real Mustang and Cobra event to go to. My daughter went bonkers checking out all the vehicles, getting color scheme ideas for our '65 coupe project. Even my wife said it was very fun. We met a lot of nice people who gave us lots of tips and suggestions. I hope to be there next year with our completed project (time and $$ willing).

Craig (cmayna)

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Thanks for taking pics of my SportsRoof and GT Michael. I'm even in the shot of the SportsRoof. Good work again Stan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts