Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what happened to Pony Car Concepts? I bought their headrest kits and 3 point seatbelt kits for my '65 vert and the '66 coupe. Their website is gone and the phone number only gets a recording for a manufacturing company. They were located in Orange, CA I befieve.

G

·
0 Posts
Well, don't know.

I was interested in their 3-point belt but wasn't confortable with some of the thing I had heard.

I did a reverse look-up on their phone number and found it attached to four similar businesses. I checked on this board and Stangnet and MustangSteve and didn't get a good feeling.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
I dunno, but I used their belts and they were fine-just expensive as hell. I've seen them at about 1/2 the price other places.

J. Boggs

·
Registered
699 Posts
They are out of business. They had some management problems to say the least. Custom Autosound took over their seat belt and head rest business. They seem to have a new name for that part of the business, Custom Accessories or something like that. I'm sure you could get the seat belt/head rest side phone number by calling Custom Autosound. The repair shop part of the business was taken over by another shop next door, their number is 1-714-639-CARS. I had most of my work done there. All the original mechanics are gone so I don't know how much Mustang knowledge they have anymore.

Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts