Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the kit recently and I am really impressed with everything it has. I was planning on using it on my floors because I have two or three very tiny holes; but I decided to have the car media blasted and let the painter do it.

I will sell the kit for $110.00. Trades welcome let me know what you have.

POR-15 Floor Pan & Trunk Restoration Kit

You'll save hundreds of dollars over replacement... and your restoration will be better than replacement because you'll never see rust again, whether it's a daily driver or a show car. You can maintain the integrity of the structure with no ugly welded seams. The easy step-by-step instructions make it simple to restore floor pans, trunk pans, pickup truck beds, etc. You'll be amazed how complete it is... Everything you need is at your fingertips. KIT CONTAINS:
MARINE-CLEAN™ Metal cleaner
METAL-READY™ Metal Prep
Power Mesh Fabric
POR-15® Silver
POR-15® Black
EPOXY PUTTY
CHASSISCOAT BLACK™
POR-15 SOLVENT®
All brushes needed (4)
Safety face mask
Latex gloves
Dispensing scoop
Detailed instructions

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
I've got a couple pin holes in a toe board that is also "soft" in about a 9"x9" square. Do you think this would take care of the softness or would a toeboard replacement be better?

·
Registered
696 Posts
I see your kit is sold but I have a (stupid) question I was hoping you could help with this. Is this for the top of the floorpans/trunk or the bottom? Once I finish with the engine compartment on my 65 coupe I want to tackle the undercarriage of the car. Could I use POR15 on the bottom of the floorpans and trunk area? Would I put it right over the rust?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts