Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are some good mustang parts stores in the Portland area. I know of rose city mustang, and Aldridge motorsports(was told a decent mustang parts supplier) are there really any others.

also know about all american classics up in vancouver, just I don't have much day time to check these things out (work graveyard)

any recomendations? also if you have been to these places how was the service?

thanks everyone

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol I just found out that Rose City mustang moved from the west side to the east side. It is now just about 1-2 miles away from me.

G

·
0 Posts
The best guy in the area is Del-Pro in Vancouver, WA. 360-892-1177. Been in the business for a long time.

Just tell Del that Ron sent you Joe.

Ron

·
Registered
423 Posts
Does anyone have an updated list?

• Rose City did answer their phone (automated) so maybe they are still around.
  • I don't know where Classic Mustang Parts is, there is an address but it looks like a neighborhood.
  • I might try Del-Pro. But who knows if they are still around either.
I'm looking for a local dealer who might be able to order some truck freight parts and maybe it will be cheaper than ordering direct? Thoughts?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Does anyone have an updated list?

• Rose City did answer their phone (automated) so maybe they are still around.
  • I don't know where Classic Mustang Parts is, there is an address but it looks like a neighborhood.
  • I might try Del-Pro. But who knows if they are still around either.
I'm looking for a local dealer who might be able to order some truck freight parts and maybe it will be cheaper than ordering direct? Thoughts?
I bought a couple parts from Del-Pro several months ago. Real nice guy and his store is extremely clean and organized with lots of new and used parts. Looked like an old school speed shop on the cleanest property you'll ever see. He lives in a house next to the shop. Definitely recommended.

There's also a guy called Remy, IIRC, out in Oregon City / Redland with a bunch of parts always listed on craiglist. I went there once and he had a ton of used parts shoved into a building with a dirt floor and lined with shelves. I don't recall seeing any new parts but if you need something used, he's probably got it. I'll just say, it's an experience.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I bought a couple parts from Del-Pro several months ago. Real nice guy and his store is extremely clean and organized with lots of new and used parts. Looked like an old school speed shop on the cleanest property you'll ever see. He lives in a house next to the shop. Definitely recommended.

There's also a guy called Remy, IIRC, out in Oregon City / Redland with a bunch of parts always listed on craiglist. I went there once and he had a ton of used parts shoved into a building with a dirt floor and lined with shelves. I don't recall seeing any new parts but if you need something used, he's probably got it. I'll just say, it's an experience.
I can't wait for this flu thing to be done and I'll head out to Del-Pro just for the experience!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I can't wait for this flu thing to be done and I'll head out to Del-Pro just for the experience!
I hope it's all become us soon too!

I forgot to say that I think both places I mentioned above should be called first before heading out because they aren't really traditional businesses with traditional hours.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts