Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to think about the meet. Who all is going this year?

I will be at my same stalls 6161-6165 at Expo outside straight out from the large C on the wall about 12 stall on right. Come by say hello

April 5-6-7 at PIR and April 6-7-8 at Expo

Troy

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I'm in if the weather is better than last year .

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Probably will buy 2. Will let you know on Monday . I need to check the work vacation schedule .

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Looks like umbrellas will be required .
Now to book a motel .....

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm confused by the info I see online. Is it open to the public on Thursday, or starting on Friday? I've never been, and can make it Thursday easier than I could attend Friday.

While I'm at it, any tips for a first time visiter? Keen to wander and take in the sites and look for a few mustang items.

·
Registered
123 Posts
ok, newbie mistake. Now I realize there are 2 swap meets happening the same weekend. The one at the Expo center Friday - Sunday, and the one at PIR which is Thur - Sat. That will make a crowed area with both places next to each other.

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was great even though it rained. My second best year $ wise. None of the large items sold , Did find a couple good things at the PIR race track. Plan your trip for next year April 5-6-7, 2019 for Expo and yes the PIR opens on the 4th and closes on the 6th. Each 1/2 mile apart . Free bus rides from one event to the other.

If you wish to setup contact either one for a stall.
PIR 1-503-307-5420
Expo 1-503-678-2100

1 - 15 of 15 Posts