Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I'll likely go, usually do. I dont need anything but it is pretty close to me and it is nice to look around at stuff.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
My 10 year old and I should be down for the weekend again .
Have yet to make reservations .
Not sure what I will look for , but a guys weekend is always fun .

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
If anyone is interested it is always nicer to walk through it with company rather than alone. Perhaps we could meet as a group? Just a thought.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Or meet up for dinner after walking for 8 hours .

Everyone meet at Troy's $1 table .

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keep in mind during/after your walk of purchasing parts. VMF members are welcome to drop there stuff off at my stall and store it till they leave.

Have offered this for years and some of you took me up on it. I also bring an extra couple chairs if your tired and need a brake. I have a wagon that you can barrow to haul your trinkets to your car.

Troy

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I just found out that my wife planned on going to my parents house for that weekend (Easter). I managed to talk her into leaving on Saturday afternoon. Whew! I may not be able to do dinner or something with you guys but at least I can go.

It is kinda weird, she insists that we talked about going but I just don't remember a word about it. She must have asked during a game on TV or something.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hello,
I was already planning on being there to shop parts for my MG Midget but it looks like I will be acquiring a '66 coupe on Wednesday so now I have something new to shop for!

This is my first post on this forum, but I'll be looking for your stall so I can meet some fellow Mustang guys. I owned two '66 coupes about 10 years ago, well before this forum existed I imagine, (shoot, the INTERNET hardly existed 10 years ago!) I had to part with them but it looks like I'm getting back in to a Mustang. The '66 is always where my heart has been, so I'm excited to have another.

JACK

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
I'm going the PIR swap meet route.
I'll be in the RV at turn 2 on the race track. That's also called the chicane.
Since I'm now pretty heavy into racing that seems like a perfect spot.
Turn two after a start is at least 3 abreast with 3 behind you and 3 in front. Now that gets your blood pumping!
Only selling beer breweriana and some car stuff.

Anyone need a pull handle for your keg?

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Weather so far not bad.

Thurs Some rain
Fri 50 hit n miss rain
Sat 58 no rain
Sun 62 no rain Looks to be a good weekend.

Bring lots of cash. Need new boots. LOL

Troy

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Yup! Cash and a good pair of walkin' shoes!

From you veteran types. Would you do the PIR first or the convention center?

Also, we know 4280's stalls are 6161-6164, anybody else want to list their stall(s)?

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I've been to the meet about 5 times now and have never made it to PIR. I hope to make it there this year. Maybe I'll sneak out of work early on Thursday and walk through it. You know, get a jump on some of the others.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ill be there Sat. with some friends from school. I will stop my your stall 4380 Im looking forward to it. Who else will be there Sat?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts