Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming that this nice weather we are having continues till the weekend is there any interest in trying to have a arrange a get together on the Eastside at the Triple X in Issaquah? I was also thinking maybe at Alki beach in Seattle but if it's going to be nice there wouldn't be enough room to get all the cars together. What do you think.
P.S. Yes I realize by suggesting this I have commited the area to a massisve down pour of rain on Saturday, but maybe mother nature is a member of the vmf.

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Unfortunately...my pony is out of commission...while I repaint! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

I spend my weekends working on her in hopes of being ready for the summer. Once I'm done, I won't miss a PNW-VMF gathering...(I'll be anxious to show off /forums/images/icons/wink.gif )

Hope you guys can hook up and enjoy some sun! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Current weather report calls for rain beginning Saturday afternoon, and into next week. Of course.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
If a get together is planned...I wouldn't mind showing up...although it would have to be with my convertible, not the '66. Either location would be nice, but Triple X is closer to me /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Sorry can't make it... will be in the mountains getting snowed on! Besides the stang has no rear-end right now /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Well, I can't make it on Sunday for certain, and Shari doesn't play in the rain anyway, if I can possibly help it.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay since Sunday seems to work better for most of the people how about this if ITS not a rain soaked day on Sunday how about we meet at 1:00 pm at the Triple X. Since most of people live within a 30-45 minute drive lets use 12 noon as the final call.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts