Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
68 torino fastback gt. 302 automatic. Supposedly the torque boxes are rotted 1 owner car. In storage the last 20 years. 500 bucks. Prolly can't go wrong. What do u guys think?

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I like Torinos I say go for it !

·
I won a special award
7,409 Posts
I love them. I had a 68 Torino GT factory 4 speed car. But I think you'll have a tough time finding parts. Don't know if anyone is reproduce them.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Torinos are awesome. Outside of torque boxes I'd be interested in how much of the car is left for 500 lol.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
I have owned a couple of those cars and I would pass on dumping money into a car that will have no resale value when you are done. the only one that had value was the 1969 Cobra.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's the add. I'll try to post the pics

I have a 1968 Ford Torino GT with the fast back for sale. This was my dads car, he was the original owner, and has sat in a barn for past 20yrs. Has the 302 engine with 72,000 miles on it. There are some frame issues, rotted torque boxes, this would be an excellent parts car though, all windows in tact, all gauges and dash in tact, all trim and lights are good, interior is pretty good, and most of body is pretty solid, hood is totally solid. I need this car gone so will negotiate.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Huh!...wha!....somebody say nap?...what time is it?...where's my Lisinopril?....did someone take the dog out?...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Itssssss Alivee......

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
This reminds me of something that happened back in 1970....3.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I can't say it's a good story, but. Whenever senility jokes come into play I'm reminded of a guy I worked with twenty years ago who would regale us with IT stories from back in the day. Whenever we'd run across a problem and it triggered one of his memories, he'd explain by saying, "This reminds me of something that happened back in 1970 * brief pause to think* 3." We got in the habit of doing the same back to him, except it would be 1990...6.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts