Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I bought one (a 4 door - demolition derby - took 3rd and 2nd in two events on one day - lots of fun and made some $$$) and got lots of goodies from it. Is the trans there?
Whizco also has one of these...

Maybe one of those cross reference books could assist.

·
4,136 Posts
The one part that I can think of off the top of my head is the remote trunk latch. If it has one the release button will be in the glove box and of course the latch itself. There is also a fuse or solenoid that will be mounted close to the switch somewhere in the maze of TBird wiring. fd

·
Registered
262 Posts
here's a 67 tbird story,i found 1 in 75 and it had a set of aftermarket wheels on it that i want for my mach1.paid 125.00 for it trailered it home grab the wheels off of it,looked for anything else i might want,the car had a factory 427 3-2 motor,i thought so what!!!! i grab the air cleaner off thinking i could do something with it.i look back and think how many do you supose were made 5?maybe 10? i was so stupid at 20!!!! but hey i still have the air cleaner hanging on my shop wall just to remind me.by the way if your car is red with a 3-2 setup forget this email and let me know where i can pick the car up at!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
The air cleaner is the same as on the Mustang 390 (non-GT). The intake would be the same one used on the Mustang 390. I've also heard that the AM/FM radio is the same one used in the 67 Mustang.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts