1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Cougar....

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
As of next week a 1955 F100 Panel. Whoohoo!

Oh, *waits for the "ewwww's"** and a 97 GMC Z-z1 and 91 Camaro on occasion....only if Elvis needs a break, or if I can't stand going with out AC! ::

·
Registered
532 Posts
94 Caprice Station Wagon, Couldn't find any bigger car then

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
98 ford ranger with none of the perks. basic go to work and back. i love it tho.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haven't the pleasure of driving my mustang yet, as it is still in restoration stage. I drive a 94 Ranger shortbox 4x4, V Twin shadow 1100 and a Duroboat!! I also like to drive my wife CRAZY!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
93 'SHO' Taurus ATX
Super High Output 3.2L 24V DOHC

My daily driver is quite a sleeper, I've surprised quite a few who weren't aware of the Yamaha powered ford marvel. It's got 220 HP and 215 ft lbs torque from the factory and it still gets 16 MPG around town and 20+ on the road, about double what my stang gets. In fact it actually made more HP than that year's Mustang GT from the factory but not quite as much torque as the 5.0L V8. Quite a cool car if you ask me or some other SHO owners, too bad it's a PITA to work on.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
YES!!

I had one of those! a 1989 with the basket wheels. that was the best 4 door car ever made. I mean, where else can you get a reasonably priced car with a moonroof, leather interior, climate control, 220 hp engine, 5 speed transmission, 215ft/lbs of torque, factory ground effects and rear deck spoiler, auto headlamps, remote entry, driver's and PASSENGER'S 12 way power seats with power lumbar and side bolsters, and convienience group lighting package, all with ROOM FOR 5 FULL SIZED ADULTS. there is something so satisfying about that car. the ebst thing about mine was I had a bunch of bodywork that needed done ont eh car, so I used the front and rear bumpercovers from a gen I SLO, and had the ground effects off the car. with 3 basket weave wire wheels and one regular 15 inch steel wheel, you wouldn't believe the looks I got from firebirds and camaros when I totally trashed them on the highway. and let's not forget the rice crowd who even with a NAWS SHAWT couldn't keep up when I dropped from 5th to 3rd at 70 mph adn blew their doors off all teh while having climated control atmosphere with 4 of my closest friends deated comfortably on leather to watch the crazy ambush.

OH WHAT JOY!

the Lincoln LS just doesn't do it for me. I am scrapping it next year and going to get a 1998 GT vert stang. not a fan of the square looking 99-04 models. I can get a 98 with low low miles and a salvage title for under $3500 complete.

oh.. my daily drivers.
1985 E-150
1987 F-150
1994 V-6 stang coupe
2000 LS

·
Registered
364 Posts
'02 Lightning ::

1 - 20 of 88 Posts