Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
OK, is she still looking over your shoulder? No? Great, glad to get that mushy stuff over with, let's talk cars again!

Just kidding! She sounds like an incredible gal, you're a very lucky man!

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
OK, is she still looking over your shoulder? No? Great, glad to get that mushy stuff over with, let's talk cars again!

LOL

I know what you mean. My SWMBO is pretty special to me also, the bad of it is that we both like cars and there is no one to hold us back :: :: ::

Its great when you find that "one" that makes things right. Give her a hug for me :D.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I have the same good fortune that you have, and I know what you mean about having someone to keep you grounded. I was thinking yesterday that if not for SWMBO, my retirement fund someday would probably be a yard full of rusting classic cars and trucks.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I understand completely what you're saying. Mine keeps me grounded as well, and also shares the same disinterest in cars as yours'. We passed a beautiful old Porche convertible this afternoon. I pointed it out and all she had to say was "see....to you guys its a beautiful old car....to me, it's just a hunk of metal"...aarrrgggghhh!! Maybe when I finish my vert I can change her mind...probably not though. Oh well....she's still a KEEPER!!

·
4,128 Posts

If I was not wearing shorts I would have to pull my pant legs up cause the poop is getting deep in here. :p j/k

Or is she done reading the post about herself yet, buttering her up so that you can get another Mustang huh?

But really your one lucky dude. Wanna trade? Make you a good deal. :: fd

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Maria is one lucky Gal! What a sweetie of you to share that with us! Congrats on the wonderful family!

Lucky My, My Hubby is a keeper too...I'm with you Exchevman...too bad he likes cars as much as I do sometimes!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Nice to know you like SWMBO...and she likes you!! I like mine too, although she really doesn't care for the car scene.

Isn't it amazing how they get cuter as time goes on - AND they still think you're "kinda handsome"? It never fails to amaze me!

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Congrats on having a "keeper". My swmbo has put up with me for 26 yrs and I am really thankful for her in my life. She has really started getting into this car show scene, since we drove the 66 to a show last week. She spotted a flyer for a show that was after the movie and dinner sat. nite (secret tip here, don't forget to keep a "date" nite for all the years you are together, if you want to stay together especially when you have kids!). So we dropped by and she has to look at all the cars now, and comment on everything. I am glad she is getting into the hobby. I see a "vert" in her future very soon as she keeps gravitating toward the verts...LOL... ::

1 - 11 of 11 Posts