Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pat (camachinist) is back on top with 4507 although Kent (kketell) isn't far behind at 4484.

Look here and here.

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
Life in the fast lane...

You too, can get post counts like ours. All you have to do is give up your normal life, ignore your family and stop all work on your projects. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, I try to keep my number at 1/3 of whoever the leader is but at 1315 I've fallen way behind.

I try to play double bogey golf too and I've failed at that goal too. I guess it's time to lower the bar (again). /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
...or you could just reply to every post that is remotely related to you. You'd be suprised how fast your count grows when you do that. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Gee, I just checked my total and I passed the carpal tunnel level 70, make that 71, posts ago. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I'd rather be Trouble than Carpal Tunnel!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
The postitutes!! I can't believe I've posted as mush as I have. Makes me wonder if I just ramble or if I actually contribute.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Geezz, thats a lot. I dont think I'll ever have that many.
I wonder how many Pat and Kent have READ?
I know I have read several thousand.

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
New titles are in the works right? Those guys are wacked. Hope they keep it up because its sure intertaining.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts