Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's, just wanted to let you know, I found a guy down in LA who builds custom brake components, and steering components of most any kind. I had him build me a power brake booster for my 66 stang, swapping from front manual drum to power front (Granada) disc.

This booster he built eliminates the bracket at the firewall, and accomodates the dual resoviour for the fromt disc swap. It cost me $150 + shipping, and I will give anyone interested his contact info, (emai or is [email protected] his address is 2392 Geneva St., Pomona, CA 91766 his cell number is (323)440-0985) and will keep you posted on how it all fits when I get the rest of the parts I'll need to complete the whole front end rebuild I'm doing at the same time!

Anyway, thought some of you may be interested.

Thanks - Brett

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
We want pics ...we want pics!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take a few shots of the booster on the bench. And then of course before, during and after the install!

And or if any of you are in the South End, you can always stop by to see it (Federal Way) If if you really want to see it I could bring it with to the Show in Kent on Sat?

Just let me know with enough time... Lol..

Thanks - Brett!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts