Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Powered by Ford Valve Covers for Small Block - OEM Off 1968 Ford Mustang GT 302

Price: $140.00

I am helping my father sell several vintage Ford and performance parts, including some for early Mustangs. These are original and in excellent condition and beautiful. Probably the nicest original style Ford valve cover ever made!

They actually came off my father's 1968 Ford Mustang GT 302 four barrel and have been stored for almost 50 years. He has decided they need to go to someone that needs them and will appreciate them and use them, instead of them just being stored away.

They fit 289 and 302 Ford Small Block. They include the plug wire holders.

Free pick-up in Lebanon, OH 45036. Buyers pays actual shipping-related costs.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2308.JPEG IMG_2309.JPEG IMG_2307.JPEG

·
Registered
871 Posts
Powered by Ford Valve Covers for Small Block - OEM Off 1968 Ford Mustang GT 302

Price: $140.00

I am helping my father sell several vintage Ford and performance parts, including some for early Mustangs. These are original and in excellent condition and beautiful. Probably the nicest original style Ford valve cover ever made!

They actually came off my father's 1968 Ford Mustang GT 302 four barrel and have been stored for almost 50 years. He has decided they need to go to someone that needs them and will appreciate them and use them, instead of them just being stored away.

They fit 289 and 302 Ford Small Block. They include the plug wire holders.

Free pick-up in Lebanon, OH 45036. Buyers pays actual shipping-related costs.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 756214 View attachment 756215 View attachment 756216
Incorrect for a 68 GT 302 motor.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe you contacted me elsewhere. As I said that time, these came off an all original 1968 Ford Mustang GT 302 owned by my father. These are the correct square top valve covers. You can easily find pictures of factory original and restored to factory original with these same ones on them. They are correct.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Incorrect for a 68 GT 302 motor.
I believe you contacted me elsewhere. As I said that time, these came off an all original 1968 Ford Mustang GT 302 owned by my father. These are the correct square top valve covers. You can easily find pictures of factory original and restored to factory original with these same ones on them. They are correct.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts