Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if everyone caught 67Delilah's 'Final Answer' on the dinner location, but it looks like it is Don Jose's, a highly-recomended Mexican place. I will be publishing the attendee list this weekend - so if you plan on coming - make sure we've got you signed up.

Glenn Morgan 66 GT Fastback 351w+toploader

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Glenn:
I just wanted to say thank you..for making the effort to put this all together...see you there

'59 T-Bird..[color:blue]'70 Mustang Convert</font color=blue>...[color:green]'72 Mach One</font color=green>
http://clubs.hemmings.com/baymustang/t-bird.jpg
The Black Bird At 42,she's the oldest in my Ford stable

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Cool, should be fun. As far as Don Jose's goes, should I ixnay on the idkays? Or is anyone else going to bring kids?

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
indoctrinate them into Stangdom early..*LOL*

'59 T-Bird..[color:blue]'70 Mustang Convert</font color=blue>...[color:green]'72 Mach One</font color=green>
http://clubs.hemmings.com/baymustang/t-bird.jpg
The Black Bird At 42,she's the oldest in my Ford stable

G

·
0 Posts
I just signed on tonight and would like to know what the Knotts and Don Jose event is?
Do you have many gatherings?
Thanks,
Glen
P.S. Glenn I will not hold it against you that you spell your name ...err..different :)

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Why hell yes...I hope hope so bad that they both share my enthusiasm for Stangs...I need someone to help me bench press the trannys when lumbago finally sets in. (as a matter of fact I was just brainwashing a 4th grader at my work partner's birthday party. We were talking about Ferraris and Porsches. Luckily my partner got a '70 Boss 429 Hot wheel for his birthday and I took that as inspiration and turned the conversation towards Mustangs...I ended up showing the kid my car and the next thing you know he tells me how much he loves Vintage Stangs.)

G

·
0 Posts
i heard about the knotts deal from a friend last year but, didn't go. don't want to miss this time. when is it ? how do i sign up for your dinner ( or am i allowed) ? info would be much appreciated ! thanx jax...e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well-behaved children are welcome, as far as I'm concerned. I don't know if that categorically eliminates CAMachinist... *G*

Are they old enough to take a turn watching the cars in the parking lot?

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glen:
A number of the VMF crew is getting together the evening before the "Fabulous Fords" event at Knotts Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA.

The dinner will be attended by mostly LA-area folks, but some of us are driving or flying in from other areas. Teebone is coming in from the east coast and I'll be coming from Denver.

The dinner will be Saturday evening (4/21) and the car show will be on Sunday.

Come on out, if you are in the area! Let me know via email ([email protected]) if you'll definitely attend the dinner.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jax:
See my response to Glen above. We'd love to meet you if you can make it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts