Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to work late last night, and as I pulled up to one of my vending machines, I notice a note taped to the window of the machine. As thoughts started racing around my head, I was thinking it had to be from a customer who lost money in the machine, and was just letting me know where to send the refund. The few times in the past that I have found notes, this has been what it always is. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

As I got out of the truck and started over to the machine, I noticed a "For Sale" at the top of the 4"x 3" note. Hmmmm!

It read,
[color:blue] For Sale, 1969 Ford Mustang, needs some minor engine work, good for restoring! For more info call ###-#### $1,800 OBO.</font color=blue>

Now mind you, there are 6 vending machines by different vendors sitting next to each other, and this note just happens to be taped to mine, and then stays there without being removed until 3:30am when I show up?

Just thought it was interesting, as this mustang seemed to search me out! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif So I guess I'll have to call today to see what's up! btw, wouldn't it be nice if it turned out to be an R-code Mach 1 /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Not likely, but I can dream!

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Let us know when the cars start following you home on their own!

I still don't know how you do it.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
HMMMM, could be a trap, better let me go first, got that number?

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
The real question is "Will SWMBO believe the story"?

Honest dear... the note really was there... I'm not making it up...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
People are always picking at me because I have five cars to play with.I'm gonna send them to your house....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts