Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportunity to pickup what I’d call difficult to find ‘65/‘66 parts…namely;

—complete rear fastback seat consisting of the latch and three main seat pieces you see when fully laid down.
—then there is a complete exterior loovers and inner interior vent slider and just one interior vent panel.

I already have a set of these but whats all this stuff worth…?

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Nice pieces !!
It's worth whatever you're willing to pay, maybe a little less or more, but I'd say you're probably between 500 and 1 k there...

Reactions: RC 65 A Code

·
Registered
621 Posts
1K for both the seat and the vents would be a good price. Seems like I remember seeing just the fold down seat asking prices of around $800 - $1000. Pieces look to be in pretty good shape too. These are the pieces that often get pulled to make a R model clone so they dont come up for sale too often.

·
Registered
1966 GT Fastback, 289 EFI, T5z
486 Posts
Buy these pieces immediately! Nice inner / outer fastback vents in good condition with all 241 of the pieces included are very difficult to find. On my 66 fastback, I wanted to reverse a vent-delete mod attempted by my prior owner, and ended up paying $400 for just the inner vents. All together, what you are showing can easily go for north of $1000, but you will never lose a dime.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Look carefully over all the chrome trim pieces on the fold down seat. If I am remembering right those pieces are what costs so much and for some reason they get messed up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts