Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I previously posted a six cylinder, three speed Fastback for $6500. There was a little interest but no takers so I thought I would try again. The price is now $5500. This is a kind of neat car because it is a six cylinder Fastback with a Factory Deluxe interior. This is a running and driving car but it does have some rust in the floor pans but I was told there would only need to be some patching done and no complete pans installed. A little bit of body rust as well but the aprons are beautiful. This car would make a great daily driver or convert it to a Shelby clone or put your eight cylinder and four speed in it and have a V8 car. I just recently paid over $600 to have a complete wiring harness put in the car and while doing that, the shop also put in a new glove box and a new reproduction gauge cluster. The car is very road worthy but will need a master cylinder (pedal is hard) at some point in the future. Thanks for looking. The car is located in NC.

G

·
0 Posts
Hi, davmcn! I am very interested in your offer! How quickly are you pushing to sell? I have every intention of buying a car early October, and would be willing to pay higher price for holding. I'm in Roanoke Rapids, NC, which could make a visit and transfer easier. I only ask to see it before I commit! Look forward to hearing back! e-mail: [email protected]
Thanks a lot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts