Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Private Parking Around Annapolis?

743 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  xj220
Hey all,
I'm a midshipman at the Academy. I'm looking for a parking space in the Annapolis area. I bought my dream car, a 65 coupe that is totally rust free, and I want to protect it from the elements and theft, so if you have a garage space (or even an empty woodshed...) in or around Annapolis I could use or rent I'd love to hear from you! I am of course willing to pay something reasonable and would always be willing to help you wrench on your own projects AND bring the beer.
If you think you can help me out or you have any other good suggestions, let me know. Thanks!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,017 Posts
My garage build won't start for another month, so I can't help you at the moment. But, I never heard of any problems with cars parked on the yard or in the mid's section of the stadium.

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Former mid here (07). Nice, welcome to the club! Are you asking around any sponsor families? They might be able to help you out a bit more. When I was a 2/C I parked over in Eastport but in a parking garage. Watch out for the salt on the Severn there and wherever you go next. I've had my 66 with me for the last several years so I can answer any questions you have of going station to station with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.