Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you will be talk of the town in this car, i have people stopping by to comment on it all the time. most of them are chevy guys. this would really be a cool car with a ground pounding 460 in it.
spend some time and minimal cash to be driving this car in a few weeks, car is straight, paint is shiny but has a few minor nicks, rear tires are 33.5" slicks on weld draglites, front tires are on 3.5"x15" draglites, racing bucket seats, six point roll bar . subframes are tied together. front end is all stock. ladder bar rear suspension, 9" rear, 31 spline axles.. fuel cell, trunk mount batteries, 351c is a mildly rebuilt street engine. .030 over forged pistons, balanced, hv oil pump, cloyes timing chain, crane cam, i was installing 2 barrel heads on it, they still need to be reworked. the transmission is a c6.
7000.00 for the rolling body
7800.00 with the engine and transmission
serious inquiries email me direct for pics. [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you still have the car? I received some pics from you on this car a couple of months ago and would be willing to make you an offer less motor and tranny. If interested let me know and I will send you a PM.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i still have it, been wanting to put the engine in it, but still haven't had time, i don't realy care whether it sells or not, but i guess if someone brought me 6500.00 i'd sell it, less engine and tranny.

Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts