Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas we unveiled numerous new product lines that we will have available Jan. 1st.

New Products Include:
Sport Rear Seat kits for the '65-68 Mustang Coupes.
Available with and without a center console.
The Sport Rear Seats kits will be available in Sport, Sport R, Sport XR, & Sport R500 trim levels.
As with our Sport Buckets, these rear seat kits FIT ON YOUR FACTORY FRAME - you simply remove the springs, and install our sport foam to give it this shape.

Sport R Rear Sport Seat Kit without Center console:

Sport XR Rear Sport Seat Kit with Center Console:

Sport Dash Pads - for the 64-73 Mustangs.
You'll notice in the pictures below we've taken the stock style dash and 'modernized' it, sharper edges instead of the OE puffy, padded dash, and we've also elongated a few of the lines to bring a bit more attitude to the dash.
The dash pads will be available in Sport, Sport R, & Sport XR styling.

Sport Trunk Kits for the 64-68 Coupe, Convertible and Sportsroof:
These will also be available in Sport, Sport R, & Sport XR Styling options.

Sport Rear Quarter Panels
w/ built in Armrest:

And last but not least - our Pro Series Complete Seat.
This is a complete seat ready to bolt in out of the box.
Full adjustable, recline able with sliders and brackets.
Will be offered as a high back and a low back with and without headrest.
Available in both factory original Ford Mustang Styles as well as more universal styles.

Post any questions below and I'll be sure to keep this thread updated when the products are available.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We had six cars in our booth, 3 of them Mustangs :)
And we had our 700hp Turbo'd Fastback out front of the central hall too.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
You guys have been real busy

·
NOT Canadian (Really!)
2,456 Posts
I will fully admit, I'm an upholstery geek. It's my favorite part of any build. And you guys always make really sick stuff! Any word on pricing for those dash pads? I need one BAAAAAD!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Can't wait until I'm far enough in my build that I need some of this stuff... Going to start saving now!!

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will fully admit, I'm an upholstery geek. It's my favorite part of any build. And you guys always make really sick stuff! Any word on pricing for those dash pads? I need one BAAAAAD!
Ha ha, good to hear we're not the only ones!
We shooting for Jan 1st w/ the dash pads - no ball park on price juuust yet.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
WOW!
I'm now upset that I purchased ahead on my 70 Dash pad. Might have to just eat the stock one. Hard to imagine considering how hard it was to obtain my first OEM one back 20+ years ago for my first 69'.

Please post a 69/70 with contrasting stitching when possible.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Nice stuff guys, could you please do a seat with harness pass through slots? Also, do you have any overall elevation information on your most aggressive sport seat with headrest, or pics of it installed in a 64-66 car?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW!
I'm now upset that I purchased ahead on my 70 Dash pad. Might have to just eat the stock one. Hard to imagine considering how hard it was to obtain my first OEM one back 20+ years ago for my first 69'.

Please post a 69/70 with contrasting stitching when possible.
Only have a few pics of that year clipped and out of a car, but here ya go:

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice stuff guys, could you please do a seat with harness pass through slots? Also, do you have any overall elevation information on your most aggressive sport seat with headrest, or pics of it installed in a 64-66 car?

Thanks
Thanks for the compliment and the input! The harness slots are a thought and may be something we get into mid year '15. The lowback Pro Series with the headrest sits at 38" top to bottom.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey Sir -

Any updates on those fully bolt in seats, rear arm rests, dash pad and the trunk kit?

I am looking to order the entire package (to go with my XR Console).

Thank you in advance!

jordan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts