Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a productive weekend.I'v put in a little over 20 hr's on the convertable and ican see the light at the end of the tunnel.I cleaned up the engine compartment and and was supprised at ho well it came out.I also cleaned the carpet and rest of the interior.Did the dor jamb's and put the first coat of wax on the outside.
Today I decided to hit the underside again.I removed the exhaust first(new correct one will go back on).Then brok out the spray nine and tooth brush.Well to make a long story short,eight hour's later the underside looks almost brand new.
I originaly thought it would take a couple of months to get it this far and that I would wait till next year to show it,but it looks so good I'm seriously thinking about taking it to the grand national next month.If I can only round up a truck to pull my trailer.
I have added photos from today to my album so you can see the progress.
http://members14.clubphoto.com/michael609614/842359/owner-7aef.phtml

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Keep it up!Looks great!I'm still waiting to hear the story behind this car.How did it end up in a basement for thirty some years?How did you find it,through an ad ,word of mouth or by accident?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts