Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine took a few shots the other day with his digital camera (I'm still in the dark ages and use film). I thought I'd share the progress, it's getting pretty close to finished. All that's left is attaching the emblems, installing the hi-pitched horn, and getting my insurance squared away. Woo-hoo! ::

http://www.geocities.com/brewmasterkim/done.html

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Very nice! Have fun.

John Harvey

·
Registered
708 Posts
Simply looks awesome!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
"The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information."

Oh well, I assume it is a nice looking car. ::

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try again later. Sounds like maybe it's getting a lot of traffic right now.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks :) It's silver blue metallic. Pictures just don't do it justice.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd love to bring it to Pismo, but I'm not ready to drive it quite that far yet. I'll need a little time to work the bugs out once I finally get it on the road. Would it be poor form to bring my '98 stang instead? :: I went to school at Cal Poly, and I really miss SLO. It would be nice to take a little trip to the area. If we don't make it, have some turkey nuts at McClintock's for me ::

Hey, any chance I could get you to bring me back some Splash Cafe clam chowder? :D

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Looks great Kim. Be careful with the "done" word....it's a mustang jinx! ::

BTW, I know I'm a little late in the season but I just started a batch of hefe weizen to split with VMFer "randym4177" - his first batch of homebrew! Dickson

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nice! I can't wait until I'm on the other end of my project. I just sent my carcass off to a body guy here in CO, now to find the time to inventory my stuff and start fixing/cleaning/painting the interior and rebuilding the engine and the rest.

As a brewer myself, I just had to write and compliment your work. Now, if I had time to brew another batch...

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
WOW!! :: I'm envious! Mine is still several miles away from being done. Your paint color certainly shows off the nice clean lines of your ride. I've got so caught up in spoilers, scoops and exterior hang-ons, I've forgotten what nice looks an unaltered mustang coupe body offers... Oh well, one of these days, a shot of poppy paint and some emblems...I'll be as thrilled as you. :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Dickson,

Well, done for now anyways...there will be more to do later. I have a T-5 sitting in my garage that will go in before too long. It's done enough for now, though ::

Good luck on the beer, you'll have to let me know how it comes out. I don't think it's really too late in the season for hefe, I've done one in October. The beauty of homebrewing is that you can do it year-round. Now that the car is going to be taking less time, I need to get back to it. I've only made one brew all year!!! :: After crush is over (yeah, I make wine, too), I'll have to conjure up a batch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts