Vintage Mustang Forums banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
I've been away for a while due to a couple of family matters. Sadly my father passed away and right before he passed away our 23 year old daughter found out she had thyroid cancer. So needless to say most everything was put on hold. Happy to say the daughter is now cancer free and just last week I made the final closing with my fathers land. It's been a few months.

I've been making a list and hope to be back at the mustang build very soon. In the mean time i am trying to catch up with everyone else's builds.

·
Premium Member
3,754 Posts
First of all, I am sorry for the loss of your father. Secondly, I give praise that your daughter is recovered! And third, welcome back. We're still playing with cars here.

Reactions: RTM

·
Registered
870 Posts
man i am sorry to hear you going through that. good to hear your daughter is cancer free ! hope better days are in store for you !

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
I really appreciate the kind words. Sadly I have another set back. I crashed on my mountain bike last week a seperated my left AC. It appears surgery may be needed, but I'll know more tomorrow when I see the orthopedic doctor. And they found an error on the deed to my fathers property. Just gives me more time to plan things out. :)(y)(y)

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Ouch! Good luck with your shoulder, I hope surgery won’t be necessary. This is why people our age should just drive cars..... Also very glad to hear that your daughter is Cancer free. Best to you all!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Ouch that looks like no fun. Best of luck to you on the diagnosis and recommend recovery, hopefully surgery isn't necessary.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I have to have surgery. Its a level three separation of the AC but it's so bad, they classify it as unstable which means surgery is needed. The sad part is with the covid 19 stuff going on all hospitals have cut back on elective surgeries so the spots available are very limited. I will know more this Thursday as the first Ortho Dr I meet with does not work on level separations. So now I have to see a different Ortho Dr. this Thursday. I was told only two doctors in my area can do this surgery.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Man that stinks but you at least have a diagnosis now. Hope Thursday goes well and they can get you scheduled in a reasonable amount of time.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts