Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a light bulb for and icon because there is finally light at the end of the tunnel. The paint is on the car. Most of the major color sanding and buffing is complete. There's still a few minor spots that need touched up.

You may have seen my post the other day about taking a bunch of parts to the chrome shop. They'll be back in six weeks. That gives me just the right amount of time to get the unibody to the headliner installer, now that my home made car trailer is complete and legal enough to transport it.

When it comes back with the headliner(just a couple of days), it's time to glue on the weatherstripping around the doors, trunk, and window openings. Then reinstall the door latches, inside and outside handles, locks, etc. I need to buff up the stainless parts of the window frames to get all the parts ready for the window guy.

By then the chrome's gotta be done. All the window frame parts and the glass and the regulator mechanisms will go to the glass shop for reassembly and installation.

If I can get the above accomplished before its too cold to do any good work, I'll call it a successful year. ::

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
sounds good ;)
I am going to cut and buff the vert thas weekend (I hope)
sure does feel good to make some noticeable progress huh? ::

1 - 2 of 2 Posts