Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Compliment your existing, or start your online marketing with Ahwooga.com
Ahwooga.com is an extremely fast growing online marketplace that focuses solely on vehicles and all goods related to them.
Ahwooga puts your products in front of people that are looking to buy and we are offering this service for free for three months for a limited time.

Please take the time to view all of our seller info pages
Ahwooga Your New Online Automotive Marketplace to see what a great value Ahwooga.com can be to you or your company.

You will also be entered in to our Harley Davidson Give Away
Ahwooga Your New Online Automotive Marketplace
If you have any questions about Ahwooga.com please send us an email at [email protected] or just give us a call (520) 261-0044

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I have been using AHWOOGA for less than a week and getting my store set up and can tell you right now that the customer service is SECOND TO NONE.The benefit to the SELLER over EBAY is there is NO FINAL VALUE FEE and only a 1.00 listing fee per item and that item will stay up for up to 30 days.There are many more great things about this site but I feel this is the main item that will effect your bottom line as a seller.Now for the BUYER,you have all the options of how you want to pay[plastic,money orders,checks,paypal].I as a seller can now LOWER MY ALREADY LOW PRICES since there is NO 12% final value fee on all your sales.
If you get a chance as a buyer or seller take a look at this new site and get on board and start selling and buyers start saving money on your purchase.
The great thing about this is its all AUTOMOTIVE and not jammed up with household items,plus AHWOOGA is already on over 120 sites just like the VMF site.All this has happened in only 10 short weeks. Matt Ponderosa Mustang

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Matt
It sure has been fun working with you and your company.
With our store level you are paying less than that and getting three months for free.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts