Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Proof that wealth can't buy class

871 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Lightning 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I would have to agree... although on a recent 1300 mile round trip we rented a car/truck/ or something.. The Aztek.. it was sure ugly outside but it drove great. Very comfortable inside and made the trip very pleasant. It kind of grew on us after a while. I still would not buy one but it seems to be a well made car.

#7 ·
maddox is a classic staple of the internets underground comedy webring aslong with a few other choice sites such as newgrounds.com colleghumor.com etc there are plenty more. his views might not always be 100% accurate or politically correct but the guy's hilarious and he's very 'no spin' if you know what i mean. i've been reading his articles for probably 3 years now and he's getting more and more attention recently for his views and remarks. his hate mail section is hilarious, it's like these people write him just to be made fun of and used as examples on the page.

#8 ·
I have to agree, that's pretty funny, and pretty accurate. Those vehicles make the AMC Pacer look good! ::

#10 ·
I dont agree 100% I owned a 2002 avalanche for 20,000miles and it was the most comfortable, most versatile vehicle Ive ever owned. Maybe not the prettiest, but I didn buy for looks I bought for function., since I sit on the INSIDE I didnt much care what the outside looked like. You cant imagine the stares I got when I pulled into the lumberyard, and loaded up 20, 12 foot long sheets of drywall. With the midgate down and the tailgate down, the hauling capacity is huge. However it doesnt compare to the corvette whipping power and sports car handling of a FORD Lightning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.