Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I installed my rear frame rail patches in the 65' Fastback. Before I started, I showed SWMBO to be(Lindsay) how to work the sand blaster and cabinet. I gave her my axle housing and said call me if you need me! Well a few hours later (while checking on her every one in a while) I came over to this (Pic at bottom) She blasted, cleaned, POR-15'ed and Blackcoat'ed it, It looks awesome!

http://home.fuse.net/kalkake/DSCN0559.JPG

Just wanted to show off what she did today!

Jason

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
picture didn't work for me.

A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on 0catch.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in.

G

·
Link worked fine for me.... I had to click on the SWMBO (just what does that actually mean?) link to see the photo. Looked real pretty (both of them) /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got it fixed

G

·
Gladto hear that she's up for Mustang stuff...hopefully someday i'll have a SWMBO to help me out doin that kind of stuff...and SWMBO= She Who Must Be Obeyed.
-Ryan

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
now to see if i can get my Sig pic to work

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Your gotta be kidding. What are you waiting for? She has to be at least one out of 14,275.65. Don.t blow it. Set the date and buy the ring on Monday. Your got a life partner there.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Your gotta be kidding. What are you waiting for? She has to be at least one out of 14,275.65. Don.t blow it. Set the date and buy the ring on Monday. You have a life partner there.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She already has a ring... That's why she my SWMBO to be... get it /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Shes the greatest!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes it is Homebuilt, I am renting it from someone (another Mustang guy) locally.

I can get some pics of it if you want.

Let me know.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Jason,
She does good work, do not let her get away, she should be a keeper. My SWMBO & I work together on the cars. BTW I am also working on a 65 Fastback getting ready to do the rear frame repair & trunk floor.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
You are a lucky, lucky man. I have trouble getting my SWMBO to stomp on the brake pedal when I need to bleed them.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
there is so much Sh1^ in the garage because its my parents.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts