Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday seemed like the perfect day to prep the garage and put the cars away for the winter. Someone has been bugging me about having to scrape her car windows for the last week or two, so I knew it was time. It always breaks my heart to store the cars knowing that it will be six long months before they see the street again. Anyway, there are now four Mustangs in the garage (the Chebbie got voted off the island... :p).

·
Registered
219 Posts
I could't do it! I just could't resist todays temps. I had the mach 1 out today for a quick run.
Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Same here, took our traditional last cruise for the year yesterday. It sure is sad but thats what we have to do when we live in the great white north. Now when we move back to Florida, then it will be a different story!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Had the Mach out today, and if the weather is nice tomorrow, I will drive it to work. Not quite ready to put the car away yet.

·
2,695 Posts
Jody and I also had the convertible out - (top up)
and went to check out the Goody's show.

Nice weather - tons of cars (more than 200).

We didn't enter cuz we got there too late, but it
was still nice to wander around amongst all the other nice cars.

-Zim

·
Registered
850 Posts
Did the halloween parade Sat night - where was everyone? hehehe

Well I had fun and won best float for decorating my car. I will post a pic as soon as I can.

·
Registered
90 Posts
my boss 302 is also now taking it's long winter nap.... sure seemed to get cold quick around here......

·
Registered
9,782 Posts
Yep, put them away yesterday. With my garage, I can fit 3 cars inside but I have to turn 2 of them sideways. Then the spot where the Shelby is parked during the warm months opens up. Wifeys car goes there.
And, I take off my nice Magstars, to put them in the basement. Man, does that car ever look like a clunk with the stupid looking steel wheels and old bald tires I put on for the winter....

On ther otehr hand, I made up 2 lists of "to do" things. The Shelby's is short but the 66 GT is probably going to finally get that 5 speed put in it.

·
Registered
9,782 Posts
Yep, put them away yesterday. With my garage, I can fit 3 cars inside but I have to turn 2 of them sideways. Then the spot where the Shelby is parked during the warm months opens up. Wifeys car goes there.
And, I take off my nice Magstars, to put them in the basement. Man, does that car ever look like a clunk with the stupid looking steel wheels and old bald tires I put on for the winter....

On the other hand, I made up 2 lists of "to do" things. The Shelby's is short but the 66 GT is probably going to finally get that 5 speed put in it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts