Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Qtr. Patch Panels

600 Views 1 Reply 1 Participant Last post by  Huskinhano
Does anyone know where I can get some quality lower Qtr. Patch panels for a 68, that are the correct gauge sheetmetal? Preferably without the flange at top for lap joint. Tired of the import crap. Any info appreciated. Thanks
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
22,553 Posts
Try American Design, I think that's their name, the people who make repro gas tanks. These parts are made in USA. Allso try TABCO, they make die stamped patch panels here also. Sorry I don't have better info at the moment, maybe someone can expand on this.

You can do anything you want to......ONCE!
aka "my 66 coupe"
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.