WHAT YALL DOIN? DROP SOME PHOTOS! - MY PICS WILL COME ASAP
- Extended (influenced) my quarters out ward about an inch each side to accommodate my diff width (rear end's out of a 69).
- Removed rust (and prior repairs) on the bottom of the quarter panels towards the front of rear wheels.
- Closed up the gap between the rear quarters and the rocker panels
- Shaved/welded up rocker panel studs/holes for lower trim piece
- Shaved my drip rails ONLY due to rust... removal and welding is completed, just skim'n some mud
- Welded up quarter panel trim holes (where side scoops would go)
- Cut out MORE rust atop drivers side of windshield which practically went to the rear view mirror ?
- Removed yet again MORE RUST on passenger side of windshield .. corner of course with my luck (that is a MOTHER- to sculpt once all sheet metal repair is done, btw.
- Scooped up a Maier Racing front apron for $150 with integrated spoiler!!! Had to cut that B!TCH off as I thought it stuck out to much.
- Ordered a 600 double pumper with vacuum secondary's and auto choke from Holley , one of them shiny QUICK FUEL - Slayer Series. - currently sporting a modified 700DP atop my k-code heads lol.
- Replaced my Motorcraft plugs that were arching onto primary tubes 7 and 8 with some Autolite 45's
- Purchased some cheap plug wire boots (thank you amazon)
- HEI STUFF- Installed Mr. Gasket curve kit / stock springs, MSD coil, and ACCEL 4048 super stock wires.
All this in about a week and a half of being laid off from work LOL. Grew up in a body shop and mechanic by trade, so this stuffs just plain old fun to me. ??
- Everything in guide coat for the moment as I still need v8 steering components (minus v8 spindles/drums) , a steering box that doesn't want to kill when driving, possible power steering setup?, and front manual disc/drum master and disc setup.
will upload pics a soon as I transfer them from my phone.